Frequently Asked Question

Do I need a lawyer to apply for U.S. citizenship?
Last Updated 11 months ago

No you don’t, you can file USCIS forms yourself, including Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. However, some people choose to seek assistance from a lawyer or Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR)-accredited representative.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!